Tuesday 11 June 2013

Custom baby/changing bag - apples and pears


Another one of my pencil sketches came to life when I made this custom baby/changing bag commissioned by a lady called Emma (what a bloody fantastic name ;) ha ha) for her friend Alison.


I love how it turned out, and I'm already working on a smaller version of the pattern to make it into a handbag for myself.


At the moment these bags are made to order but I'm hoping over the next month or so I will get a couple made and added to the website as ready made - ready to buy.


This Scandinavian print is so gorgeous, they still have it on Fabric Rehab if anyone is interested. 


Check out all that room!!! Definitely my kind of bag :D


The bag has a nice thick across the body strap which is adjustable, really comfy for when you've packed your bag full of essentials.


This tiny framed mannequin make the bag look huge, I should have take a photo of me wearing it. This mannequin is a size 8-10......totally not the same size as me lol!


As always a cute little bow and rhinestone flower button.

Really pleased with this bag and can really see it in lots of different fabrics, cant wait to make another! 

1 comment:

  1. Another one of my pencil sketches came to life when I made this custom baby/changing bag commissioned by a lady called Emma (what a bloody fantastic name ;) ha ha) for her friend Alison.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx