Friday 15 May 2015

If I were...


....to make a bag for myself this is probably what it would look like. Although I didn't pick this fabric, my customer did, I love it!!!! Its a perfect combo for Summer.


To co-ordinate with the silvery grey flowers in the pattern of the main bag I chose a silver grey lining with a leaf pattern....


And now I have mastered the zippered pocket (as mentioned on my big To Do list) here is another, on the other side of the lining is a slip pocket perfect sizing for popping your mobile phone in.


 And hidden away inside the zippered pocket is a surprise everytime....this time turquoise polka dots!!

I'm really loving making these new style satchel bags and cant wait to make one for myself.......if I ever get round to it lol :D



3 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous bag. Do you use a commercial pattern or is it one of your own invention?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx