Sunday 27 December 2015

Festive fun



Taking a breath this morning to take it all in. We've had a wonderful Christmas shared with our nearest and dearest. Admittedly eaten waaaaayyy too much and over indulged in a little too much alcohol but we've had a great time. I made Christmas dinner with the help of everyone and it was absolutely delicious, even attempted Nigella's glazed ham to go with our Turkey, I changed the black treacle to maple syrup and it was fantastic!!! 

We had 4 cats in the house, 3 of ours and my Mam and Stepdad brought their cat Gordon down too. Surprisingly they all got on fine. Everyone seemed to have a great time, lots of laughing and stories of Christmas's before.


Thankfully all my home-made gifts made it to their destinations in time for opening on Christmas day, they included: Cheese biscuits, gingerbread biscuits, chocolate shards, lemon curd, reindeer decorations, a wreath (which I totally forgot to take a photo of when finished - doh!!) and some other bits and bobs.


For the first time I treated myself to a bit of pampering and got some sparkly nails. 


We received some lovely gifts, I cant thank everyone enough. My crafty friends, you know who you are, thank you for your so thoughtful gifts xxx I am so very lucky!!!! 


All thats left to say is that I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.
Now its time to relax and enjoy the time off before going back to work in the new year. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx