Wednesday 5 September 2012

My Etsy Wish List

I know we're all feeling the pinch in the purse this year and I'm so pleased that the depressing, gloomy start to the year was quashed by the vibrant and uplifting Jubilee & Olympic celebrations. And it continues with the Paralympics which is just utterly amazing! Such inspiring athletes.
 
Some evenings when C is at football I like to have a bit of window shopping on Etsy, its ideal snuggled up on the sofa with a cuppa (tonight the Paralympics on in the background). Its been tough this year with C and his work/job, me going back full time and not being able to spend a penny (no not in the public convenience sense). So the next best thing is to add my goodies to my favourites, revisit, add, delete....in the hope that when things settle down I can treat myself a little.
 
Leather Messenger Handbag Satchel Yellow from TheLeatherStore 
 
I am already lucky enough to own a bag from The Leather Store, its a beautiful Aubergine colour leather and this yellow one is just stunning. Perfect for cheering me up on sunny days.
 
Vinyl Wall Decal 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to Dance in the rain' from   InitialYou 
 
I love wall decals and this one is very much my outlook on life. And let me tell you I have done plenty of dancing in the rain :) 
 
14K GOLD Leaf Necklace - As Seen on Courtney Cox And Jennifer Aniston from classicdesigns
 
I've had my eye on this little gem for a loooonnnnng time (hint hint Mr. C!!) ClassicDesigns have some beautiful silver and gold Jewellery for sale I'm a huge fan.
 
Strapless Grecian Silk Wedding Dress, "June-Lily" Gown by rschone 
 
And lastly but no means least if C and I ever do get around to finally tying the knot I would love to wear a dress like this one. Wearing my feather necklace of course :)
 
Best get saving those pennies up........
 
Whats on your wish list?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that dress!! You would look amazing in it!
    R xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx