Monday 20 May 2013

Elephant brief


I've been so busy I've not had a chance to show you what I've been making. Last week I got the chance to make another custom order :) yipppeee. You all know these are my favourite types of order (although any type is pretty awesome too).

For this one the brief was 'elephant fabric'....the fabric was picked after some online searches by the lovely lady that placed the order, which for one of her friends. After rummaging around in my stash I found this gorgeous yellow polka dot cotton and some pink polka dot ribbon. I think its very cheery and made me smile as I was packaging it up.

My worktable is full to the brim at the moment, lots of mid progress projects, cant wait to show you what I've been making.

1 comment:

  1. They look lovely, love the fabric choices.
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx