Friday 19 May 2017

The Handmade Fair - Kirstie Allsop

Hello there my lovelies, happy Fri-yay to you all. 

This time last week I had travelled to Ragley Hall in Warwickshire with my lovely friend Andrea to visit The Handmade Fair which is run by Kirstie Allsop (Location, location, location). To be honest the weather wasn't much better than it was today, grey and raining....however that didn't bother us one bit. We were far too excited to see if we could spot Kirstie and we were looking forward to the two workshops we were booked into doing.


Its quite a long time since I visited any kind of craft fair/show and I was particularly looking forward to a bit of girlie time. It was definitely what I needed to give me a boost!!! I mentioned last week that its been a bit stressful for me lately so it was nice to forget about everything and emerge myself in the craft world. We attended Dot daisy painting and Modern Calligraphy workshops and they were great fun, I even bought one of the painting kits so that I could carry on learning at home. The selection of exhibitors in the shopping village tent was fantastic, what I would call 'real handmade' stands. I managed to just about stay in my allowance and bought 2 brooches, a pin cushion, painting kit and I even brought Mr.B a gourmet brownie home. I had the most delicious paella and finished off my day with a portion of churros.....yum!!!

Oh yes and we even bumped into Kirstie!!!!!!!

The only thing that could have made the day better was if the sun was shining......other than that brilliant. Can wait to go again next year :D

.......Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx