Tuesday 13 June 2017

Fabric de-stash

Hello again my lovelies, I'm having a big de-stash over on my FB page and Instagram account (depending on which one you follow). 


There are 76 fabrics up for grabs and I know I am biased but there are some beauts in there! Why am I de-stashing????

Well I'm hoping to make some room for a new adventure and I know in the bottom of my heart that I just wont use any of these fabrics. It seems such a shame that they would be stuck in a drawer rather than being made into something beautiful by someone who could use them.

So I have tried to be very fair in what I am asking for them, there are lots of different sizes but nothing goes over £3.50 and some are over a meter in length.

If you are like me and a fabric addict then great :) pop over to my FB page or Insta account and see if there is anything that takes your fancy. Help me de-stash please!!!! :D

Thank you....
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx