Thursday 15 July 2010

Creative work space

Thank you for your lovely comments on my last post. I'm still reeling from it all and find moments in the day where I stop and think to myself....due to my little business I can now work part time. I'm soooooo excited about it all.

I thought you might like to see my studio....and because I'm such an honest Geordie lass I have decided to show you before and after. The before was just after I finished my last order. This is the norm for me. Get creative, make a mess, complete, tidy up!! And so it goes in a cycle. I've never been one for being a 'neat and tidy' crafter, just ask my Mam. She will tell you just how messy I am. But I always love a good tidy up at the end.

And now were back to a tidy studio, this weekend will see the start of a new order and some new bags (very excited). And on Saturday I off for a lovely shopping day with a friend. Must pick up a few things for my holiday next week.

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx