Monday 9 May 2011

I love my blog

Its always quiet and friendly, a place I can think and plan and organise. Where I can show photos and experiences and write tutorials. Be free to express myself, be with like minded people. Chat and make friends. Have the most valuable encouragement and support. Get honest feedback, discover new skills and learn new things about myself. Sit in my PJ's and holey socks with a cup of tea and read wonderful posts by fellow bloggers. Feeling inspired to write a post @1am and someone somewhere be up to read it. Being able to admit I am down, scared, upset or angry without fear of being judged or deemed weak. Being entertained and laughing until I think my sides will split. Making life long friends even though we haven't formally met.

This is why I love my blog!

Why do you love yours?

***feel free to use the picture above to write your own 'blog love' post***

2 comments:

  1. THANKS EM, I HAVE COPIED THE PICTURE FOR A FUTURE POST!

    I LOVE BLOGGING FOR EXACTLY THE SAME REASONS, I LOVE THE FACT THAT WE CAN ALL INTERACT AND SWAP STORIES, MAKES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SUPPORT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and WE love your blog too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx