Monday 7 July 2008

Dragonflies, lilly pads and cupcakes Part 2

Hey fellow bloggers and readers, hope you are all well.
This weekend was none other than another busy one. Spent part of it doing the usual household chores: cleaned the oven, the fridge and freezer, washing, food shopping and gave all the rooms a good cleaning.......OK boring bit over!!!!

Then it was back to the crafting and I managed to get quite a lot of pieces cut out to make some new brooches. They aren't sewn together as yet but once they are I will post some more photos.

Dragonflies

Lillies

And last of all I started my friends 'cupcake of the inedible kind' birthday present, really sorry but this is as about as much as you will see until the gift has been given. I wanted to give you all a sneaky peek but I don't want to spoil the surprise for my friend.

Cupcakes


****DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG THIS WEDNESDAY TO TAKE PART IN MY FIRST GIVE AWAY****

5 comments:

  1. ooohhh your brooch WIPs look good :-) I love the colours you've put together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it all looks so good! Great colour combo's. Where did you get that cute cupcake fabric? Also, I meant to ask you before where you get your zips from?
    Rachelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious to see what the cupcakes will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the dragonflies and lilies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx