Thursday 4 September 2008

Organised or what???

All my findings that I need and use for my bags.

Don't they all look fab now that they are all organised and have a home to live in!!! I never knew how much I liked to organise things until I did this.......I could have spent hours doing other things in the house but though I would stop and take a photo.

And then there were all the lovely beads and diamantes that I use for my bags and brooches, I always like to go for bright colours and I love anything that sparkles!!

Oooooooohhhh pretty sparkles :)

And some more........

And then I thought that the other photo's of my 2 new Dragonfly brooches didn't do the colours justice so I took another one when the light was a little better.

I am off now to package up a clutch bag that is off to its new home tomorrow.....and still on my to do list.

1. Brooch packaging
2. Re-vamp Etsy store
3. Add to Folksy
4. Get sewing some more bags (more designs up my sleeve)
5. Start preparing for the Christmas Craft Market in November.

Phew....better get busy!!!

2 comments:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx