Monday 22 June 2009

I must dash!!!

Only time for a very quick post. I'm off to Paris tomorrow (omg how on earth did that creep up on me so fast) and with everything that's been going on lately.......I am in a complete spin, clothes to iron, clothes to find, where have those shoes gone, cats to sort, where the hell is my passport!!! house to kind of tidy, emails to send....the list goes on and did I mention I'm going in the morning Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!

Oh well I'm only away til Friday so its OK. Just pack your clothes woman and you're set.

See you when I get back, Au revoir ! :D

p.s please see my previous post for update on Race for Life (there's lots of photos) xx

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time!! And well done on the race, great pictures!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx