Monday 7 September 2009

New brooches means new packaging! YEY!

Since I had made 6 new brooches I now had to make some new packaging as the old (seen top right hand corner) were way too big for the delicate little flowers. So it was off to the lap top I went and made some mini versions......

And here they all are nicely tucked up in their new cello pockets.
I love the bright colours against the black backing card.

Last week whilst I was blissfully off work (factory shutdown) I completed Nicola's bag :D Its been a very long time since I had attempted to sew an internal zip pocket (mainly because they scare me!!) Well no more!!! This one turned out perfect first time, I was so excited!! Thank god I was in on my own, Chris would have looked at me like I was from another planet. Proud as punch I was of this lovely little pocket. Yay me!!

Gasp!! Look how neat the back is!!!
(shame you don't see any of this :D)

I'll not show you the finished bag until Nicola has received (I've emailed you) it but here's a picture of all the pieces before I assembled it.


8 comments:

  1. Love your new packaging! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your packaging looks great! And I'm soooo impressed / jealous of your zippered pocket skillz. Can't wait to see the finished bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I can hardly wait for Mr Postie tomorrow. I hope he won't think I am *slightly odd* and I throw my arms around him and kiss him?! Hmmm. Maybe better to hold my excitement in....what do you think?

    Thank you SO much for taking the time to listen to my 'can I just have....' this and my sizing worries....I'm sure I'll love it! I will blog about it when it arrives. I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. packaging looks spot on, well done lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging looks great!! I'm sure the bag does too, even inside out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Packaging looks really professional. Makes me want to re-do all mine as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx