Tuesday 27 October 2009

Tickets

A while ago I ordered these tickets to go and see 'The Festive Gift Fair' at the Birmingham NEC. Ever since I saw it advertised last year I have wanted to go.....UNFORTUNATELY :( I am unable to go.......

So if you can get to Birmingham NEC and would like these tickets pop me an email emma@bagladee.com and you can have them from me as a gift.....I'm sad to not be going but I'd be glad to pass them onto a fellow crafter. (obv first come gets them)

Here's a sneak peak of part of the new bag I made yesterday, I almost got the 2nd one finished today but my eyes were starting to get tired and when I have to sit and unpick some crappy stitching I know its time to down tools.
Back to reality tomorrow (work) Boooooo!!! But on the upside not far until the weekend again....progress on the studio coming soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'd deffinately go if I lived there! lol. My parents aren't *too* far away, but I doubt they'd wanna go! :) Love all your new bags btw. Great fabric on the one above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh no! i cant get there either, but im sure someone will love them. the bag looks yummy well done
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a generous offer Emma, I wih I still lived near the NEC! Your new bag is looking good
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. bah humbug! I'd go if we didn't already have 2 things pencilled in for the 21st already. We only live 10 minutes away :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very generous offer Emma, but living in Cornwall it is a tad far for me I am afraid.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx