Wednesday 11 August 2010

Thank you's and gifts

Thank you so much for all the messages and congratulations, we're both so chuffed by all the comments. We've had lots of lovely cards :D and some champagne and some gorgeous flowers. Hopefully I should be getting my ring back tomorrow......I do hope so I know I only had it for 3 days before it had to go off to be re sized but I feel lost without it :(

I'm still pinching myself about it all and Madrid will definitely be a special place for me and Chris from now on.

OK back to crafting....the has been LOTS of sewing going on in the house of bagladee of late. 3 orders to get out by the end of August. Yikes!!!! And I've also had time to fit in a little gift for a friends birthday.
Andrea my friend loves VW camper vans as they remind her so much of her Dad. Last birthday (yes I know I'm bad for leaving it this long!!!) I bought a fat quarter of fabric which had the cutest print of camper vans for Andrea in the hopes of making her something. Time ran away with me so I decided I would get round to making something in time for this birthday.

I decided on a simple cushion made from Thai silk and of course the camper van fabric. I topped it off with some simple top stitching. I'm planning on making this cushion into a tutorial so watch this space :D

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement.

    Your cushion is gorgeous your friend will love it.

    Chloe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh there is my lovely cushion!! I am blogging about it myself when I get round to it this week!! Thanks em.. Your the best:-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx