Wednesday 22 December 2010

Someone does love Derek!!!



Yey, go Derek!!! He made it into the featured items today on Folksy, bless his feathered socks!! I wonder if anyone gives him a home......remember an Owl is for life not just for Christmas ;) and if you read my last post you could get him delivered for free. Come on now Derek, puff that chest out and blink those big eyes at the lovely people :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Derek now has a new home, the lovely Clare has bought him as a gift. He is soooo excited about going to his new home that he barely slept a wink last night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute! I have just had to purchase him!!! Not for me - but he will be going to a very good home I promise..can't say who as they might read this!
    Can't wait to meet him!
    Merry Christmas
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all knew he was special :-) He was just waiting for his big moment before he had to flutter off to a new home - or should that be waddle off.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx