Friday 28 January 2011

Mamma's got some brand new tags

Remember these? (Handy tute over here) A while ago you might recall me mentioning that I had only a few of these left and that I wouldn't be making anymore as bagladee had a makeover and it was time to make some new.

Some time (ages) has passed and sadly to say things have been a bit slow here at bagladee HQ (economic climate v's post Christmas season) so there hasn't been any need for speed on making new tags. I am thrilled to say that the drought is over, had my first trade order and things are picking up, new bags on the horizon too......so here they are :)

New design tags......
I think I love them ;) so much more feminine and fitting with my designs. I sewed my first one in a 'top secret' project yesterday and they look fab!! Even if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous Em! Ooh, can't wait to see what the secret project is, when can you spill the beans?
    Have a fab weekend!
    Rxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx