Monday 7 February 2011

Whats next???

Double shift today at the day job...yuuukk!! Now armed with a cup of tea and a packet of hula hoops I thought I'd drop by with a proper update.

I don't think that I will ever catalogue everything that happens at bagladee HQ the way its supposed to be, my blog is very similar to my personality, very sporadic, some times full of energy and a little bit all over the place ;) However I do try to get it all down on here as I see it as a place to make sense of all the craziness.

For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while will know that last year I attended the BCTF (British Craft Trade Fair) for the first time. Since then bagladee (and I) have blossomed so much in that year. It really got me thinking of where I wanted to go with my little business, before this I was quite happy plodding along. Now I've found that I have this inner drive that I never thought I had to push myself that little bit further. It has been playing over in my mind for the last 4 months or so, 'what next' and 'how do I take it to the next level'. I have had so many conversations with C and written down so many ideas and lists and made so many drawings and measurements......
......and this new clutch bag is part of the what next. This is just the start, I have a lot more up my sleeve!!

C is busy drawing up the specs for my stand for this years trade fair and I am soooooo excited. Now I know what to expect and what is expected of me and where we (bagladee and I) are going in the future. Cant wait!! :D

4 comments:

  1. That bag is beautiful. I think I need one!

    (Great photo too.)

    Ruthie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting post, I love reading about how people build their little empires! I am off to look up the Craft site you mention! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty bag.
    I love big claspy bags! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's very pretty Emma, I love the catch and the fabric
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx