(Saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun)
1. I am obsessed with Zombie Films and I'm a huge fan of the American series 'The Walking Dead', its my highlight of a Friday night. I have no idea where this obsession came from but its there and I embrace it by watching all the latest Zombified creations.
2. I was a competitive dancer in my early years and when I was 16 I won the Lincolnshire and Humberside championship (I have a lovely shield to prove it :) lol).
3. I cant eat Lasagne without covering it with vinegar! C thinks its disgusting but I've always done it. In fact my Mam called me last week and said what did you have for dinner and as soon as I said Lasagne she said "with vinegar?" to which I replied, "Of course!".
4. When I was little I wanted my middle name to be Mary (I don't actually have a middle name). My best friend in infants school was called Mary. Her Dad was a doctor and after a couple of years they moved back to Pakistan. I missed her so much I wanted to have her name as a middle name. I never actually changed it, I just used to write it on my letter to Santa every year ;D Awwwwwww!!
5. I have one Tattoo, I spent all of my youth saying I would never get any tattoo's until one day I just changed my mind. I have my own Celtic inspired design on the side of my hand and on Thursday next week I will be having a very special tattoo added to my wrist on the same hand. Its something that means a lot to me (some people will think its a bit strange) but as it represents a significant milestone of my life I'm sure you will all understand why.
Feel free to join in by posting your own :D