Sunday 23 September 2012

Handbag Illustrated


Art work by Maya Wilson


If there ever were such a magazine this would be right in there....

How fantastic is this illustration by Maya Wilson!?! If you hadn't already guessed its ME!! Maya and I agreed a while ago to do a 'talent trade' I made her a baby/changing bag out of some of her very own hand printed fabric and in return she would immortalise me in one of her wonderful illustrations.

I have to say I absolutely love it!! I like to think of her as my alter ego 'Bagladee' ;) She is currently sitting pretty on my home page of my website with a message (more about that later). She will also be my inspiration for my revamped website and blog.
I really cant thank Maya enough :) thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely trade. I think bagladee looks great fun and has excellent taste in bags. It's wonderful to know you'll be able to use her on your website. Have a lovely week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx