Wednesday 14 November 2012

November...so far

 
Saw me finish a very special order...I love these little fella's especially these 50!

 
I also became the proud owner of a Kenwood Mixer, I've wanted one since I was a little girl, now I have one the same as my Mam :) cupcakes!!!!!!

 
I had a manic 2 days cutting out lots of new items, most will be for the Christmas fairs I will be doing in December.

 
Which then made my shiny new studio look like this :( now it looks like my space lol

 
And I had a little fun with some felt in a patriotic theme.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy. Glad your well and truly settled into your new space. Your gingerbread men are lovely. Have a great time using your new mixer.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are working a lot these days!!! Love these little men :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx