Wednesday 23 January 2013

organising

Now that I'm finally getting myself organised I thought you might like to see my very neat (that wont last long!) storage room. Its petite and cosy and needed some serious tidying. At one point you could barely get the door open and you certainly couldn't stand in the room.


Now everything has been sorted, all my fabrics are now neatly folded (again will last all of 5 minutes when I start rummaging for something) in these really great plastic storage units that I bought from Homebase. The other plastic storage boxes are from Ikea.


Now there is room to swing a cat (not that I would, I love my kitties) I wonder how long this organised neatness will last.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx