Wednesday 29 May 2013

Let me introduce....

A dog called Dill who was created by a very lovely lady called Beverley.


She has a facebook page and makes the most gorgeous handmade cards and invitations. Beverley is based in Yorkshire and her business is named after her little west highland terrier Dill.


As my Mam has a westie called Ted I asked Bev if she could make me a card with her westie logo on the front with a personalised message and this is the design isn't it fab!!! My Mam loved it :)


Bev also included this message with the card which I thought was a lovely touch. The quality of Bev's work is of a very high standard, better than the quality of mass produced cards you see in the shops. The fact that they can be personalised make them even better! 

If you are on facebook please go check out Bev's page here and say Hi :)


Bev has a fantastic range of Fathers day cards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx