Wednesday 8 January 2014

Great mugs of cocoa


Now I know that Christmas is well and truly over but I couldn't let January go by without showing you these custom made Cocoa Mug Decorations.

You may remember that last year I made some custom gingerbread decorations for a lovely lady called Mary in Atlanta, the little 'girl' gingerbread men/women had bows on their heads and on the back of each decoration were her children's names. 


Mary asked me last year if I could design and make some Hot Cocoa Mug decorations, again with her children's name on the back. Well this is the finished project, I love how they turned out and the look fab hanging with the gingerbread fellas.


I wonder what Mary's theme will be this year???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx