Ok so this week I have been busy finishing another custom order. This one is a Mama bag but I've made a few adjustments to the original design. The strap on this one is slightly different having two square 'rings' rather than just the one with the slider. This also means that each side has it's own tab making the bag even more sturdy along side with an extra layer of sew in interfacing. I was thinking of putting a zip closure on the opening but since all the pieces were already cut I will have to stick with the magnetic fasteners for this one.
I was actually thinking of moving on from this design but it still seems to be popular and everytime I make one I really enjoy doing do. So maybe it will stick around for a little while longer yet :)
Also this week I managed to get my hands on one of these little babies! I've been looking for one for a while but couldn't find one for my old or should I say vintage Janome. It's an edge stitching foot. Now not blowing my own trumpet but I would consider my edge stitching to be very neat but as a bit if a perfectionist when I saw you could get one of these I thought I've just got to have one. So here it is.
Can't wait to see how 'perfect' it makes my edge stitching.