Sunday 22 November 2015

Lorraine Pascale and my Kmix win!!



I am a huge fan of celebrity chef Lorraine Pascale, I've followed her from her early days creating delicious deserts and cakes on TV and was gutted I never got to visit her cupcake shop in London before it closed. 

I love her new healthy eating lifestyle and following her on Instagram and you tube has really motivated me to be healthier and more active. 

Amongst posting delicious recipes and fitness tips Lorraine also gives away some fantastic items from her sponsors. Every time, I have entered in the hope of winning and two weeks ago I did just that!!!! I won!!!! And what a prize I won too, a brand new Kenwood Kmix mixer. I couldn't believe it. I'd had a pretty crappy day so to find out I had won really made my day. 


Lorraine is so lovely, I messaged her straight back to say thank you and she replied and even said hi to my Dad too :) 



Can't wait to give it a whirl and make some cakes with it. At the moment it is sitting pretty on my kitchen bench and very pretty it looks indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx