Saturday 16 December 2017

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

The last week has been so hectic....hectic in a good way though. One minute it was the middle of November and I was casually planning Christmas the all of a sudden it's the week before Christmas and I don't know where I'm at!


The tree is up, however I have to admit that it was actually up with no decorations for 2 days before I dressed it lol 

Mr.B was an absolute star for getting all the outside lights up before we had snow. He's a keeper that one, he knows how much I love the Christmas lights! 

But it's definitely starting to look like Christmas :)


All of my Christmas shopping is done and half are wrapped, I've written my food list for the next 2 weeks so I just need to get myself organised with that. One more week left at the day job and we have a trip to Newcastle planned for the weekend. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

Emma xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx