Wednesday 23 July 2008

Who is Bagladee???

Hello fellow bloggers, having a good week so far.......still finishing off the makeup pouches and purses, and even more exciting I've just sold a brooch to a lady in Utah called Wendy. Its my first Etsy sale so its even more special. To thank her I decided to send her one of my coin purses and some mini note books as a gift. I hope she likes them!!

I am also currently working of my website so hang in there I'll let you know when its ready to be revealed!!

As an added confidence boost to go with my Etsy sale I was also featured on another blog. Nil was kind enough to contact me and ask if I would like to be featured. Of course I accepted (who wouldn't? Its all fantastic publicity). She asked me questions about me, my inspiration and also my creative process. At first I wasn't really sure what to write. But then once I started writing I got into the flow and I nearly forgot that I was just doing an interview not a life story ;) ha ha!!! You see when you're passionate about something there's no stopping you (or shutting me up in my case)!!

If you would like to read the interview on Nil's blog then click here. Get to know me a little better :) and many thanks to Nil and her fantastic blog!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Etsy sale! I've read the interview on Nil - I hope it generates lots of business for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your first etsy sale and also great idea to give gifts, i do the same hehe. try doing contests in the promotional forums...i do those to get exposure, youll get hearted for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first sale and on the feature! Here's to many more sales to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo!! Your first sale!! AND a feature!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx