Wednesday 14 May 2008

All Zipped Up


Oh joy, look what came in the post today!!! I'm so excited I have been waiting for their arrival.

Hopefully I will get stuck into making some more make up pouches and purses tomorrow.

Got to go on a course for work all day but hopefully it will be an earlier finish than normal and I can get back to start cutting out fabric.

I have also had to put some time aside to training for RACE FOR LIFE as I am running again this year. So things have been pretty hectic.

One thing I am looking forward to this weekend is my Mam and Ian are coming to stay for the weekend as its my Mam's birthday, treating her to a slap up meal on Saturday to celebrate!!

Planning on a big sew fest on bank holiday weekend.......so watch this space!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx