Wednesday 11 November 2009

Back on the crafty horse

So after nearly 5 days of no craft related activities due to trying to re cooperate a little....the list of things to do is even more compacted. Tonight I managed to list these 3 pouches in my etsy shop and website. So much more to do...

I love making these pouches, my fav part is the little button in the centre of the flower.

Last weekend I tried to take some photos of the new bags I have made, but when I looked at them tonight the quality is rubbish due to poor lighting. I'm planning on re-taking them this weekend. Here is a sneak peak of one of them soon after I'd finished sewing it.


I love, love, love this bag!! She will be going onto my website this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. clever lady! the bag looks great, im chuffed your feeling a bit better i HATE migraines
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emma!
    I am loving the sparkly stars on your background! Very festive.
    I hope you are well this week and that the 'light at the end of the tunnel' really is shining on the migraine problem. Gosh, you are so very busy - I've just been catching up on recent posts - when do you have time to eat and breathe???
    Take care and remember to stop occasionally!!
    Wonderful pouches by the way.
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pouches! i love the flowers and the buttons too. :) hope your migraine doesn't bother you anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx