Monday 2 November 2009

Cushions, stars and snow.

Playing around with my blog last night I remembered about the starry background I had last Christmas and since I'm feeling extremely festive (I know a bit early!) I thought I'd bring it back.....what do you think? Too much?

Anyway to the cushions, I seem to be listing at a snails pace at the moment. Its mainly due to trying to cram as much sewing in as I can at the weekends. Which doesn't leave much time for catching up on the other stuff like actually selling what I make :0/

These lovely cushions are listed on my website, which has a new section 'cushions' obviously :) black is always a difficult colour to photograph.....so sorry for the amateur photos. They are truly lovely cushions though and I think they make quite an unusual but unique gift for Christmas.

I loved sewing all the detailing on them, I've even made one for my sewing room. And if you do fancy having a little peek at my website I HAVE SNOW!!!! Oh yes I do......its Christmas already at bagladee HQ and I for one am going to thoroughly enjoy the build up this year. A Christmas craft fair scheduled in for early December and an open house at my Mama's house. Yey!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma!
    Gorgeous cushions - you clever thing! I notice some of my fabric in the post below.... exciting! I am mid-creation with your fabrics too. As I've said before, the printed one is just soooo lovely!
    I shall be posting pics of your fabric on my blog tomorrow (not giving away any surprises though!).
    Happy days to you
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, the stars and snow are great!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cushions...

    Thought you might like to see my Sew Hip bag :) - it's fab and I love it :)

    http://rljbk.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-dont-normally-do-black-but-i-make.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx