Saturday 12 December 2009

12 days to go....

.....driving up North yesterday was like driving through pea soup. The fog was so thick in places that you could barely see the car in front. And its still foggy now.

I spent last night setting up a table for the bag party tonight and managed to do a little bit of Christmas shopping. Nothing major just a few bits. And my Mama has made me a lovely (but very huge) Christmas cake to take back with me :D yum!!

I also got round to buying some Christmas cards at last, I couldn't find any that I liked in the shops and they had to be charity cards. So I eventually bought some with Santa on the front (he looks like the Santa out of the Coca-cola advert) which raise money for Macmillan Cancer Fund. Better get them written out now and sent!!

Orders are still coming in thick and fast but I have to say that I am enjoying every minute of it. All this festive cheer is doing me the world of good.....Oh how I love Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness is it that close ? There is so much to do ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH HUMBUG!!!! lol, jk. seriously, this was kind of a slap in the face on how close christmas is. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also driving 'up north' to Cumbira to visit me parents on Friday night and the fog was pretty bad, we drove back last night and were difverted off the M6 for the magical mystery roadworks tour of the Lancaster back roads! Not an enjoyable experience. He he.

    P.S. I'm glad your selling like mad!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx