Friday 23 December 2011

Wrapping


Lots of this still to do. Recycled Christmas tags from previous years Christmas Cards look fab with a little bit of ribbon.

I'm still on making my last Christmas Gift and there is a mountain of ironing to battle through today and tomorrow. I'd like to say that I want to get it done and out of the way for Christmas but the truth is I wont have time to do it over Christmas so best get cracking. I have some mulled wine planned for this evening and maybe a Christmas film whilst I wrap presents.

Although it doesn't look very festive weather wise, at least we will all be able to visit loved ones over the Christmas period without being stranded or having to drive in hazardous conditions....something to be thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx