Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas Tutorials

Whilst I am frantically trying to get through the last of my orders so that I can concentrate on preparing for Christmas, I thought I'd just pop in and remind you of these 3 great tutorials to make some fun felty things for Christmas. Napkin Poinsettia rings, Star decorations and Bow decorations. Really easy to make to add a little bit of 'homemade' to your Christmas.






The festive feeling seems to have subdued this week (think that maybe due to feeling ill) but I'm hoping to kick start it again tonight by having a sherry whilst I write out my Christmas cards :D Hope you're all having fun with your Christmas prep!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tutorials!
    Also, just to let you know I've finally made the angel - and posted about the giveaway win!
    http://dinkidots.blogspot.com/2011/12/angel-giveaway-win.html
    Thanks again for that!!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you aren't feeling ill any more Emma and have got your christmasy feeling back!
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx