Sunday 5 February 2012

Cupcakes and flowers


A post-Christmas order for some more Kindle covers from the very lovely Clare :) my favourite 'the cupcake' and now a new favourite 'the flower'. I didn't have much choice left in the way of colours but Clare was happy to chose from the ones I did have left. I must add at this point that Clare is not addicted to buying Kindle covers but has very kindly sold them onto friends and family.


I could seriously sit and make these all day!


How cute is this little vintage flower button.

Keep your eyes peeled for the last 3 kindle covers, I wished that I had copious amounts of gorgeous colourful leather but unfortunately I don't. I took the last few pieces of leather I had left and made 3, one with a flower, one with beach huts and one with a dragonfly *sigh*. I'll post pictures soon.

Hope the snow hasn't scuppered your weekend plans too much, we went for a walk late last night while it was still snowing and are off for another trek in an hour or so. The sun is shining and its a beautiful white day out there.

1 comment:

  1. The cup cake is adorable.
    I had a little trek with the dog today, I can't believe how deep the snow was, I feel like I've run 5 miles. It was lovely though, so quiet. Hope you had a lovely snow day too.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx