Tuesday 21 February 2012

She's ALIVE!!!

*Breathes a sigh of relief* C kindly dropped Betsie off at the Sewing Centre in town and at 4pm this afternoon the technician Neil called me to say she was ready to pick up. Apparently the bulb had gone which had blown the fuse and tripped it out. Well the machine is from the 70's ;) C trundled back into town to pick her up and by the time I came home from work she was waiting for me.

*does a little dance*

So now I'm off into the studio to go and get on with 2 custom bags I have to finish. Thank you to Neil for sorting her out for me free of charge. Next time I will know what to look out for.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, I'm glad it was something simple. When mine broke it was because it was stuck in bobin winding mode, I had to wait a week : ( . I was so glad to have it back.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx