Monday 26 August 2013

Catch up time

Blogging seems to be less now, maybe that is because of the growth of my facebook page or maybe its just because Summer time is a busier time for me all round.

I have been catching up on blog reading on my phone through Bloglovin so I have been keeping up to date with all that's been going on in your lives. I miss the interaction though I cant remember the last time I commented....not because I don't want to but because it doesn't work too well on my phone.

I've been spending my time (outside of the day job) working on some new design bags, including the 'Mama' bag and a new baby/changing bag which you have seen me post photos of the last couple of months. I've also been planning 3 Christmas craft fairs organised by the same chain of restaurants in Nottingham.

These will be:

The Boathouse @ Farndon November 30th
Tom Browns @ Gunthorpe December 7th
The Riverbank @ Trent Bridge December 8th

Custom orders are still coming thick and fast so there is a little bit of a waiting list at the moment. Hopefully by the end of next weekend I will have caught up and ready to fit the next barrage of orders into my diary :)

The bank holiday (UK) has been spent catching up on house stuff, normally I would find house chores boring and find myself itching to finish and go and do something more beneficial to me but this weekend I've found it quite therapeutic. Everything Bagladee, day job and home-life is quite hectic....constantly, so whilst I've been cleaning the windows/moping the floors/mowing the grass I've found myself almost day dreaming, planning what I would like to do and how I will do it or just thinking random thoughts. There's been lots of doing lately and not much thinking.

I did last week go off and finally buy some paint to paint one wall in my studio, I new what palette of colour I wanted it just too me a long time to decide what shade. The colour I did pick in the end is somewhere close to these.....

Cant wait to see what it will look like. As always I will show you some before and after shots.

Hope you're all having a fab weekend and doing something more exciting than house chores :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx