Monday 2 September 2013

Blue...


This little (or should I say large) beauty has been dominating my make time over the last couple of weeks.


I made it especially for my Nephews wife who was expecting my Great Nephew Elijah who arrived last week.


As always very roomy with lots of internal pockets for bottles, wipes or anything else you need to stuff in :)


Wider strap for comfort when carrying it and an adjustable strap to be worn across the body or on the back of your pushchair/pram.


Huge front and back external pockets for yes, more stuff!!! :D


These bags can even be used as travel bags/overnight bags.

£50 + postage.....you pick the fabric and I turn it into one of these.....nice huh?

1 comment:

  1. I love it, so beautiful....my babies are 7 and 11...don't think I'd get away with it :-D
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx