Friday 7 March 2014

Not yet finished...


This week I had a good old tidy up in the studio, well it was a bit of a mess....alright it was a complete tip to be honest.

After about 3 hours......

All of my stock was neatly organised on my expedit shelving, patterns were put away in the correct folders, thread organised into the correct fabric boxes, my craft books and magazine put back where they should be, fabric scraps (too small to keep) and rubbish collected together and taken out to the bin.

By this time I could see carpet Woooo Hooooo!! :)

As I was tidying and organising I kept coming across projects that had been started but I hadn't gotten round to finishing them. I hadn't realised there were so many!! 
I've organised them into piles of what to finished per week. I'm starting with the brooches above, I hadn't finished these as I'd put them in a 'safe place'. You know when you tidy and you think to yourself I'll put that in there and then forget all about it. 

I'm hoping that inbetween orders I'll get them all finished and crossed off my 'To finish' list.

I'll come back to post some photos of the tidy studio tomorrow.....

Have a fab weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx