Saturday 13 December 2014

Getting that Christmas feeling?


Where have you been? Well where do I start! As my order books are now closed I've been off enjoying the festive season like no year before. With no Christmas craft fairs planned in I was able to visit Lincoln Christmas Market. Even though it was about an hour away in the car it was worth it. 


Everything was so Christmassy, given the fact I drank way to many samples of festive tipples I was definitely "Merry" :D  


I left with some goodies for us, elderberry port, some homemade chutney and a cute ceramic robin ornament. This really got me in the Christnas Spirit. What was next on the list??? Oh yes, works (dayjob) Christmas party....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx