Saturday 13 December 2014

Oh Christmas tree...


Oh how I do love putting the tree up at Christmas! We always have a real one and this year we went for this handsome fellow.


My theme is always red and green, very traditional I know and we have a mish mash of baubles. Some are shop bought and some are handmade. Sadly there are no gingerbread men on the tree as I just never have time to make them for myself.


But I do rather adore these stag head decorations Mr.B bought me this year. Maybe now my order books are closed I can sit and make some gingers for our tree! 

I'm most definitely on Christmas Countdown now......not long to go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx