Sunday 15 June 2008

Back to Business

Back to crafting this afternoon, and this is the result of this weeks stolen moments of sewing.



These are felt brooches with bead embellishment. Each brooch has a bagladee tag and pin on the reverse.


They can be worn on a jacket, shirt or top or as I like to use them on my bags....adds a little something extra.


I will be listing these on Etsy shortly for sale, although I have already sold the Red brooch to a good friend of mine. If you miss out convo or email me and I can always make some more.


1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I've been thinking about playing with felt pins, along with my polymer pins. I just think felt pins are sooo cute, but, they LOVE dog hair ;)

    Since most my work is dog related... dog magnet pins may not be the smartest option! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx