Thursday 12 June 2008

Oh Bother!!

Can you believe it I've ran out of Vilene interfacing!!! So thats the TOP SECRET project is on hold for now!! :(

So to keep those crafting juices flowing I've been making some felt brooches. Smaller than the original one I made as a prototype (which is on its way to my Mam, hope you like it Mama?).
Its been nice to sit on the sofa and sew away, with a mix of watching the football, catching up with Chris and watching the odd bit of my fav TV programmes.

No date of interfacing being delivered so I'm planning on photographing the brooches this weekend and listing them on ETSY. Then hopefully spending some time catching up with friends.....at long last.

I also did a little bit of Etsy shopping yesterday and I'm off there now to look for some more little bits and bobs. Also thinking of doing a freebie give away on my blog so watch this space for some bagladee goodies. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have just discovered your blog via Paper-and-String, and wanted to say Hi and how lovely your bags are! I've just started making bags too,mostly basic totes as I am still learning the ropes! Loved that laptop bag! Rachelx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx