Wednesday 18 November 2009

Fit to burst....

....with excitement that is. Anyone been following my studio updates??? I know its been a while, things kinda got put on the back burner for a little while as work for both me and Chris was taking over our lives a little :(

Well I'm soooooo excited to say that TOMORROW the carpet is being fitted!!!! I know how exciting, that means that tomorrow night I will have photo's for you of the finished room as a shell. I'm then hoping to spend Friday putting the furniture in there! I just cant wait.....its like Christmas Eve. I'm finally going to have my very own room to make as much 'crafty mess' as I like without 'someone' moaning about all my supplies lying all over the house! Yipppeeeeeeee.

POP BACK TOMORROW FOR SOME PHOTOS.

8 comments:

  1. Wohooooo, im doing a little dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic Em, can't wait to see it!
    R xx
    ps. have done a tlbg post today - want to make loads of decorations now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting - we just finished our decorating stint and our carpets were fitted last Friday... enjoy padding around bare foot for a while (or is that just me?)
    Take Care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I have been abit absent from blog hopping lately so I love your new sparkly backgroun to your blog!!! How did you manage that? (gasping with surprise). I shall be back to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Cant wait to see the new images!! Whoo whoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That'll be fantastic a place to really call your own.... and mess of course.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx