Wednesday 4 November 2009

You gotta see this!

I thought while I was on my lunch break I would read a few blogs. I noticed a comment left on my last post and just had to check it out http://rljbk.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-dont-normally-do-black-but-i-make.html

Rachel over at Three Little Monkeys has used my pattern that was featured in Sew Hip Issue 9 to make this gorgeous bag. It makes me so proud when I see some one has made a creation of mine and her friends like it too, which is fab! I love the stitching detailing on the front and the lining is to die for........pop over and check it out she has lots more photos. Great job Rachel....looking forward to seeing some more.

And if anyone else has made one from the pattern I'd love to see them, just post a link on my blog and I'll feature it here. Or alternatively you can email me photo's to emma@bagladee.com

4 comments:

  1. Great bag!! Have the pattern, but haven't made it yet, will post when I do.
    You'll have to let us know when you're in a magazine again!
    Have a great week : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Hope you got my email emma about the migraine tablets
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how cool is that. What a cute bag. I'm going to have to get that pattern for a winter carry-all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! How cool is this - I'm on your blog!!!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments - it was great fun to make and has drawn a lot of nice comments too.
    I do intend to make a couple for Christmas presents :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx