Tuesday 26 July 2011

Rewind

What I would give to rewind to our 5 days in Madrid *sigh*, dream on woman!! 5 days of glorious sunshine, relaxation and doing pretty much what we pleased. Here are some snap shots that I took on our trip. Not my usual way of posting photos but I thought they made them look more interesting :) hopefully.

Our night at Las Ventas for Redbull XFighters 2011 was fantastic, and with it being the 10 year anniversary that just made it all the more spectacular. I swear we were almost deaf when we left the Bull ring, I don't think I have ever experienced anything else like it. Its official I love the Spanish!! :D


We spent our days walking in the sunshine and doing some of the touristy stuff we didn't get round to doing last time. We even went on the cable cars which was a little scary at first but the view was amazing. I loved the botanical gardens and couldn't resist another visit to Retiro Park (that's it in the photo of me stood in front of the boating lake). I'm hoping that C will not notice the photo of us sneaked in (he doesn't like me posting photos of him so shhhhhhh don't say a word ;) lol) We had such a lovely time it was over too quick and back to the good old British weather. Peeing down when we got off the plane, what a welcome home!


Only one thing left to say : Madrid = B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, you really ought to get married there, you know! Nice to see the little piccie of C - he looks like a good 'un!
    R xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx