Tuesday 7 February 2012

The last.....for now


As promised here are the last 3 kindle covers, I will be listing them in my Etsy shop on Friday, but if you'd like to bag one before then please leave me a comment or pop me an email emma@bagladee.com Each of the covers are £15 (plus £1.50 UK p&p).


Lovely Dragonfly leather kindle cover in hues of pinks.


A beautiful flower motif in a pale lemon.


As always with my Bagladee tag on the reverse.

Cute beach huts in cream with vibrant zesty yellows and oranges.

I wish I had lots of leather left but sadly this is the last.....so until I can get my mitts on some more I leave you with these!

1 comment:

  1. This is probably the only time I have wished that I had a Kindle!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx