Sunday 19 February 2012

My first ipad cover


As a little thank you to the lovely Michele for the adorable Austin, I got busy with some vinyl and made her this ipad cover. I was very kindly given 2 huge pieces of blue and mustard vinyl from a family friend. So the blue teamed with a few small pieces of leather for a flower motif made for a very stylish combination. 

I had to wait until Michele had received it before I could show you so I've been keeping it under wraps for the past week. 

This week/weekend I've been busy with 2 custom bags and some very important personal stuff. My head has been buzzing with details, details, details!! Will show you some pics of the bags being made soon.   

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have done a fantastic job!! I would love one (I don't have an Ipad but hey!!) lol Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great! you must be very busy with all the custom orders.

    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love the flower applique!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx