Friday 10 February 2012

WARNING!!! Too cute


Now you cant tell me that you don't just love this little fury face?????

Isn't he the most gorgeous bundle of fur? Everyone I would like you to meet Austin!

Every since first creating my blog and venturing into the world of crafting online I have met the most amazing people. Friendly, caring, like minded people who are truly the best, even though I've not met many of them in person I feel like I've known them all for years. First of all I receive the most gorgeous mini quilt from Rachel (big hugs) and then this little fella arrives in the post from the very lovely Michele whom I met through Twitter. Michele has a blog here please go visit you will see more adorable bears!!!!

Michele is a very talented lady, I've seen quite a few of her creations. She has made the most gorgeous knitted bag that I've admired for sometime, and the detail on Austin is unbelievable!

His arms and legs are hinged with buttons!!! I know buttons!!! He is very clever, he can sit or stand. He has the cutest eyes and the most precious nose. And would you believe it all this detail and......

...he is small enough to sit in the palm of my hand.

Michele I am truly in love with Austin and I thank you so much for sending him to me. Now hands up, if Michele had an Etsy shop would you go buy one?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Way too cute! and the button joints are amazing, such detail!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx