Tuesday 13 January 2009

Be less stressed!!


Even though its only the second working week into the year- being less stressed is proving to be more difficult than I thought. My day job is one of those jobs where when its not filled with obstacle upon obstacle I do actually enjoy it. Its challenging in its own way and I do get job satisfaction out of it, but there are times when I wonder what on earth am I doing there!! Since the Christmas break I just cant seem to shake the "back to work blues".

I would be so grateful of any suggestions of de-stressing techniques or meditation, I just want to get back to the pre-Christmas "not so stressed" me.

To help de-stress a little I'm currently working on a little something to go with my other half's birthday gift.....who's birthday is 4 days after mine. Quite good really because we celebrate it together in the days between. I cant reveal what it is yet as I don't want him to see it but after the weekend I'll show you what I made.

5 comments:

  1. Are there 'extra' things going on that is making more work for you? Is there anyone in particular that is making it less fun for you?

    If not, then perhaps you need a bit of a lift? A treat? An indulgence? Hopefully this weekend will give you that.

    Take care :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best stress buster is a really long hot bath with a good book!
    It's worth a try
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see. Working on a project/hobby is a great de-stresser for me. And always: deep breaths as needed and take time for yourself when you can! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have your other half give you a nice massage with relaxing music and candles. Then a nice long soak.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx